Up your game this St Patty's day by making our Luck of the Irish coffee with premium roasted beans, freshly whipped cream and the ultimate beverage 'stirrer': our Brown Sugar Coffee Cake soft-baked biscotti:
- 1 cup hot, brewed coffee. We love SF's own Nomadic Ground.
- 1 jigger (1.5 ounces) Irish cream
- 1 jigger (1.5 ounces) Irish whiskey
- Freshly whipped heavy cream (add sugar to taste if you prefer yours sweetened)
- 1-2 Brown Sugar Coffee Cake soft-baked biscotti cookies (or your Marlo's Bakeshop flavor of choice!)
Combine Irish cream and whiskey in a mug. Top with hot coffee. Garnish with a dollop (or two) of whipped cream and dunk in your soft-baked biscotti.