We're continuing our 'no-bake' summer desserts theme with these deliciously creamy, cold popsicles. Greek yogurt is a pretty hot and trendy ingredient right now; it's thick, tart in just the right manner, and full of protein.
One of our favorite flavor combinations is chocolate peanut butter, so we added some small chunks of crunchy and sweet soft-baked biscotti to make the eating experience of these summer pops FUN!
- 2 cups (1 pint) greek yogurt, divided
**We like to use full fat, whole milk yogurt in these pops so that they still taste like a treat but feel free to sub out your favorite type of plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 c peanut butter- crunchy, smooth, natural or jiff- just use what you like
- 1/4 c milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 x 1oz The Original soft-baked biscotti
- Popsicle molds
- In two separate bowls, combine 1 c. yogurt with melted milk chocolate & 1 c. with peanut butter. mix to distribute evenly until yogurt is thoroughly combined with chocolate or peanut butter. set aside
- Crush or chop biscotti into small, 1/4-1/8" pieces
- Using pastry bag or plastic sandwich bag, fill with 1 cup of yogurt mixture (see PRO-TIP in image gallery above!) - 1 bag per yogurt flavor
- Alternate layers of yogurt flavors (about 1" in thickness) and then add layer of biscotti pieces
- Repeat; finish with a layer of yogurt
- Stop about 1/2" from the top of the popsicle mold
- Gentle tap down popsicle mold to ensure any air escapes
- Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours but preferably overnight